Posting.ly may collect various types of information from or about you during the site registration process. You supply us with basic contact information. If you utilize any Posting.ly services on or through the site the information that you supplied during the registration process may be used to track details about that service. We might also gather information regarding the origination source of visitors, their site activities and purchase behavior for our internal use only. We do not collect any information from your customers. We do not have access to use any of the personally identifiable data that may be collected by the third-party e-commerce application to which Posting.ly links. However, we may use anonymous, aggregated data to evaluate the effectiveness of our technology. Posting.ly is not answerable for any data collected by organizations using other third-party technology to complete the ordering process.
Posting.ly uses the collected information for the following purposes:
- To fulfill your requests for services
- To contact you for billing purposes
- To respond to sub-poenas, court orders or legal process
- To establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims
- Share information in order to investigate
- To improve the services that Posting.ly makes available on the site
- To notify you of changes made to the site or new products and services
- To evaluate your needs and customize site content delivered to you according to those needs
- To facilitate the processing of any purchases you make through the site
- To send you promotional material from Posting.ly and some of our affiliates, and for other legitimate and lawful business purposes
Posting.ly does not share information collected about you with third parties. It is our policy not to sell lists containing personal information about Site users, registrants or subscribers.
Posting.ly highly values your personal information. Posting.ly takes reasonable measures to protect your personal information. Please be aware that in spite of using commercially reasonable measures, no security system is impassable. If you make a use of password on our site, you are responsible of keeping it confidential. Do not share it with other people. If you think that your password has been misused, please contact us on info@Posting.ly.com immediately.